MAJESTY OIL AND GAS COMPANY LTD RECRUITMENT. Mr. Van Williams. HEAD OF MANAGEMENT AND INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS.
From: MAJESTY OIL AND GAS COMPANY LTD <email@example.com>
Subject: MAJESTY OIL AND GAS COMPANY LTD RECRUITMENT
Sat Apr 07 16:05:56 2012
MAJESTY OIL AND GAS COMPANY LTD
115 Goldhawk Estate Brackenbury RD,LONDON W6 OBA.
TEL: +44-871-974-2481 +44 701 421 1467, +44 702 408 0662.
Our company is a body of the Royal Majesty, and also listed among the group of companies owned by the queen of England.
Now We are looking for bright graduates/post graduates with excellent communication and managerial skills and an attitude for customer services. candidates would be required to posses good inter-personal skills and a passion to keep learning while delivering effective services to our numerous customers, you will be working primarily in rotating day shifts, with occasional night shifts.
VACANCIES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING DEPUTATIONS:
1. Manager/Assistant Managers
2. Computer operator/software engineers/civil engineers
7. Reservation desk
9. Bar boy/girl
22.Switch board operators entttlements, benefits & packages
29.Production development Executives
- A very attractive net salary paid in GBP Sterling or Euros equivalent
- depending on employee home country and currency preference.
- Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
- Free medical care in U.K for employee and family.
- Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
- Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
- Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
- Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in U.K.
- Free transportation also by our company.
Level 1: 36 Months, (3 Years) and renewable only on satisfactory performance by employee.
Level 2: Full time interested candidates must have not less than 2 years experience in any of the above listed fields.
Interested candidates should forward their RESUME/CV with verifiable reference(s) as word attached document to:
Selected applicants must successfully pass employment criteria, but not limited to, a drug screen and medical/physical examination all conducted and carried out on Hotel's bill.
Mr. Van Williams.
( HEAD OF MANAGEMENT AND INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS )
TEL: +44 702 408 0662.